DNS BIND 9.18 版本將不支持 Windows 平台，最後可跑的版本是 9.17.14
Remove support for the Windows environment
We are removing support for the Microsoft(TM) Windows platform. Our reasons are:
- Neither VisualStudio 2017, which we use, nor VS2019 support the C11 features we use extensively (stdatomic.h), which forces us to write shims on top of the Windows API.
- No BIND 9 developer normally uses Windows at this time.
- BIND 9 does not compile on Windows 10, nor with VS2019; making either of those work would require extensive effort.
- Windows now has WSL2 (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10), which can be used to run BIND 9 natively.
- ISC now publishes a Docker image for BIND 9.